Are you trying to figure out how to setup an MSRM WiFi extender? Are you having difficulties configuring MSRM? Do you want to be able to use your high-speed internet connection wherever in your home or office, including in dead zones? Don’t be startled if you responded yes to any of these questions! You’ve arrived at the right address. This page contains simple and easy-to-follow directions for MRSM Wifi Extender Setup. Let’s get the setup process started right away.
The MSRM WiFi Extender setup instructions are easy and straightforward.
It’s a good idea to check for dead zones in your home or office before buying MSRM WiFi extender equipment. Before attempting to locate dead zones in a specific place, make sure that your existing WiFi network has a stable and active internet connection. There is no need to install the MSRM WiFi extender if you choose a dead spot with no signal.
MRSM Wifi Extender Setup by following the step-by-step instructions below:
- Step 1: Use the provided connector to connect your MSRM WiFi range extender to an electrical outlet. Turn on the device that serves as an extension.
- Step 2: Next, navigate to the WiFi selection screen using your wireless devices, such as a laptop, smartphone, tablet, or another similar device. The MSRM option will appear in the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Now open any web browser of your choice and start surfing the web. To begin, type the IP address 192.168.10.1 into the URL bar of your web browser.
- Step 4: You’ll be sent to the MSRM extension’s management page.Step 5: In order to access your dashboard, the system will ask for your login credentials.
- Step 6: Fill up the fields with your login credentials. To complete the setup, provide the admin login and admin password.
- Step 7: Click on the login icon to access your account.
- Step 8: Finally, from the menu, choose the Repeater mode. Choose your existing wireless network’s SSID or network name from the WiFi router to which you want to add extra users.
- Step 9: You will be given the option of either building a new wireless network or continuing to use the old network throughout the next stage.
- Step 10: Fill in the repeater SSID box with the credentials from your existing wireless network. Simply input a different name in the area provided below to create a new network name. Make sure the password you choose matches the one your current router uses.
- Step 11: Click the connect button to keep the information you’ve entered safe. Then, join the newly extended wireless network.
- Step 12: Your MSRM WiFi extender should now be fully functional. Move your extender to a different place or a dead zone where you want to use your internet connection.
- MSRM WiFi Extender WPS Setup Instructions
To configure your MSRM WiFi extender using the WPS method, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Make sure your MSRM WiFi extender and router are in the same room before starting the installation.
- Step 2: Press the WPS button on your phone once the power LED light has stabilized. The LED light will begin to blink after that.
- Step 3: Within two minutes of hitting the WPS button on the device, it is activated. If your device’s WPS button is disabled, log into it and go to the wireless settings to enable it.
- Step 4: The WPS light on the extender and the router should both blink for about 12 seconds after that.
- Step 5: When the WPS configuration is complete, the router will turn off and the WPS repeater’s light will turn solid green.
- Step 6: Finally, your network name will appear as the name of the extension in the WiFi list.
- Step 7: Unplug your extension cord and place it halfway between your router and the area where you want to connect to the internet.
It’s as simple as that! You should be able to complete the MSRM WiFi extender configuration without issue if you follow the methods provided above. If you have any problems throughout the MSRM setup procedure, please contact our knowledgeable support staff at our toll-free number for more information.